KNITTERS-DELIGHT



2:08 PM

FO - Koko Top by Named Pattern


I have been sewing and wearing new pieces, just not taking any photos to brag about them. Here is a new top that I made using the indie company Named. I purchased three patterns from them so far. Here's my first finished piece, the Koko top. I really like the lace insert detailing and sleeves.






This is a comfy top that I've paired with faux leather leggings as well as this circle skirt. Jeans, shorts, or even a maxi skirt would also pair well. I will be making more of these in the future, for sure. The fabric works well enough, but a more stable knit might have worked a bit better. The pattern called for a light knit fabric for the bodice, but I would prefer a bit thicker to cover trouble spots better. Still love it, though!

In non-sewing news, my Mother just left after flying to visit my Sister and I for a women's conference that was being held at my Church. It was an amazing time and I already miss her. She did manage to snag my last two Collete pattern dresses that I made, so she left happy. Of course that means I need to make more. Not a problem...

0 comments: