KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:57 AM

FO McCall 6398 Tunic and McCall 6173 Leggings


I made this tunic and leggings a few weeks back, but didn't have a chance to post. The leggings don't have the right amount of stretch, so I'm going to make another grey pair, but the pattern is still my go-to for leggings.

I made the tunic with sweater knit fabric.  It's comfy and a quick throw-on outfit. The back at the top could be taken in a bit, mostly due to the top fabric choice, over pattern issues. My family and I don't actually celebrate Halloween, which can be hard on the younger ones. My current tradition is to take the day off and go to the San Diego Aquarium with my little one. This year, I took my Sister's youngest son also. Here is a picture taken by Dawson during our trip.




Next up, a bias cut top and more leggings. I'm back onto working out so I don't want to make a bunch of structured outfits that I can't wear after losing a bit of weight. Leggings and tunics are perfect while I transition back to my desired size.

5 comments:

SewTell said...

Very cute

Unknown said...

Love it, you look awesome! I'm adding this pattern to my wish list! Good luck with the weight loss, I feel your pain.

Hilary said...

This is SUCH a great look...effortless chic!

HeathersSphere said...

Hi Susan! Cool looking top! Best wishes for the new year.

velosews said...

You're looking good. These flowy styles are a good inbetween sizes look.