KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:58 PM

FO McCall 6205 Printed Tunic


 My latest FO is McCall 6205 Tunic. I'm pairing it with my new go-to-leggings pattern (McCall 6193). This is very different from my usual projects. I bought the fabric on a National City Swap Meet Run with my friend Latrice a while back. I found the fabric in two fabrics and was so excited at the opportunity to mix them into one garment.

This is a huge departure from my normal sewing choices, but such a great top. It is flowy and comfy, while still offering some style. It does run a bit large so I made the small size and then used a woven fabric instead of the knit fabric it calls for.




3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Love the outfit - I mean I LIVE in leggins all fall and winter.

Hilary said...

What a great top!! I love how you've combined the two colors of the fabric. It just gives it that little something extra. Love!

velosews said...

I like how you've combined both colourways in this top.